1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of www.alphafinsoft.com (“the Website”), Alpha Finsoft (“the mobile app”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website and App for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website and App you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website and App.
The contents of the Website and App do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. CHANGES TO WEBSITE
Alpha Finsoft reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or App or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Alpha Finsoft shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website and App, following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website and App may include links to third party websites and app that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites or app is not an endorsement of such websites & app and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites or app.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website & App and its content (including without limitation the Website & App design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website & App) are owned by or licensed to Alpha Finsoft as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website & App you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website & App for personal, non-commercial home use only.
6. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website and App are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Alpha Finsoft will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website & App.
- Alpha Finsoft makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website & App will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or App or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Alpha Finsoft for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Alpha Finsoft or that of its employees or agents.
- Violating these terms and conditions will terminate user account without any clarification. We respect privacy of our users and hence we are very particular about their identity and privacy. Use of content and data from website and app for commercial purpose and in unethical way will terminate account permanently and membership fees will not be refunded to such registered
You agree to indemnify and hold Alpha Finsoft its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Alpha Finsoft arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website & App.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.